Montag, 23. April 2012

And now in English

Ich hab einen Blog im Internet gefunden, der nun eine Frühlings / Sommer Challenge macht. Ich finde die Idee total toll und versuche mich nun in englisch und mache auch mit. ;-)

I found a blog in the Internet with a Spring-Summer Challenge. I think it's a really great idea, so I try to write in english and I accept the challenge!





Colette Patterns Fall Palette Challenge


Dass ich diese Challenge genau heute gefunden habe ist sehr gut, denn ich habe ausgemistet und meinen Kleiderschrank neu geordnet, und einige Defizite gefunden.

That I found the challenge today is really good, 'cause I sorted out all the clothes I don't want to wear.

Und das ist das Ergebnis

And now, my wardrobe looks like this



Kleider in hellblau / türkis / petrol / lila / braun und ... pink :-) ... Was genau ich mache, überlege ich mir dann die Tage

Clothes in light blue / turquoise / petrol / purple / brown and ... pink :-) .. What I wanna do exactly, I will think about it in this week.